OneBridge Visa® Benefits Card
Our OneBridge Visa® Benefits Card lets you instantly pay for qualified medical expenses directly from your HRA. You don’t have to file claims and wait to get reimbursed. Just swipe your card to pay for things like office visits, prescriptions, lab work, hospital stays, and dental and vision services.
- No monthly fee
- Spend up to 90% of your HRA balance ($3,000 daily limit)
- Request additional cards for your spouse and dependents
Always request and save proper supporting documentation from your provider in case we need it. The IRS requires us to verify that every Benefits Card payment is for a qualified medical expense. We can usually do this from the electronic transaction data we receive. If we need additional documentation, we’ll let you know right away by mail, email, or through our mobile app, HRAgo®. Just like regular claims, Benefits Card documentation, if required, would generally need to include these five things:
- Patient name (you, your spouse, or dependent);
- Date you received the medical care or purchased a qualified healthcare item;
- Service provider name (doctor, pharmacy, clinic, or hospital);
- Description of the service or item; and
- Amount you paid or owe out of pocket.
If your HRA is claims eligible, a Benefits Card will be mailed to you upon enrollment. If you need to request an additional or replacement card, contact our Customer Care Center.
To learn more, watch our Using Your Benefits Card video and read our Benefits Card FAQ.
The OneBridge Visa Benefits Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card can be used for qualified expenses wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for details.